CAL LEAGUE MEET #2
Tuesday, April 23, 2019
Del Campo High School
4925 Dewey Drive, Fair Oaks, CA
Running & Field Events Start 3:30 P.M.
Students will have an early dismissal (ED) at 2:00PM. There is no school provided transportation for this meet, please coordinate transportation for your athlete. School Administration has asked us to remind parents that it discourages students giving other students a ride. If you are having your student athlete get a ride from another student, you must have a note from a parent of both parties authorizing this. Additionally, please remember California State Law requires a driver have their license for 1 year prior to driving with others in the vehicle.
Uniforms and Gear:
- Athletes must compete in the team uniform
- All members of a relay must be dressed the same (matching jersey and shorts)
- If competing in spikes, spikes must be ¼” pyramid only (no needles, or christmas tree)
- Water and a sports drink
- A healthy snack (ex. Turkey sandwich, banana, yogurt, granola bar, peanut butter and crackers, chocolate milk)
- Homework / book / Music (No devices are allowed on the infield)
Questions or Concerns?
Please Contact: Coach Trevor Boler: email@example.com or Text (530) 400-5317 / Coach Anton Escay (916) 801-8110
The Meet will be a rolling start format. We have added estimates of starts to the order of events but these can change significantly, especially as the meet progresses.