Capital Athletic League Championships
Thursday, May 2, 2019
El Camino High School
4300 El Camino Ave, Sacramento, CA
Field Events Start at 2:00 p.m. – Running Events Start at 2:30 p.m.
Students will have an early dismissal (ED) at 12:23 p.m. (beginning of lunch). There is no school provided transportation for this meet, please coordinate transportation for your athlete. School Administration has asked us to remind parents that it discourages students giving other students a ride. If you are having your student athlete get a ride from another student, you must have a note from a parent of both parties authorizing this. Additionally, please remember California State Law requires a driver have their license for 1 year prior to driving with others in the vehicle.
This is the final meet of the season for some of our Student Athletes! The top 4 finishers at League Champs move on to Sectionals.
There is an additional parking lot in front of the Performing Arts building which is located on Eastern Ave.
Uniforms and Gear:
- Athletes must compete in the team uniform
- All members of a relay must be dressed the same (matching jersey and shorts)
- If competing in spikes, spikes must be ¼” pyramid only (no needles, or christmas tree)
- Water and a sports drink
- A healthy snack (ex. Turkey sandwich, banana, yogurt, granola bar, peanut butter and crackers, chocolate milk)
- Homework / book / Music (No devices are allowed on the infield)
Questions or Concerns?
Please Contact: Coach Trevor Boler: firstname.lastname@example.org or Text (530) 400-5317 / Coach Anton Escay (916) 801-8110
The meet will be a rolling start format. We have added estimates of starts to the order of events but these can change significantly, especially as the meet progresses.