The San Juan Unified School District approved the proposal to start athletics!
We are cleared to start summer conditioning provided we adhere to the guidelines of the San Juan Protocol for Re-opening Athletic Practices and Drills. Prior to participating in conditioning we must complete some of items:
- Parents and Athletes review the Protocol for Re-opening Athletics document
- Parents and Athletes attend a Zoom Meeting to go over the Expectations of Coaches and Athletes for Re-opening Athletics.
- When: Fri Jun 26, 2020 4pm – 5pm
- Meeting ID: 871 8325 6406
- Password: 158102
- If Parents or Athlete are unable to participate in the Zoom meeting they will need to send an email stating they have received and reviewed the San Juan Unified School District Protocol for Re-opening Athletic Practices and Drills PowerPoint Document and they accept the terms to: firstname.lastname@example.org and cc: email@example.com
- All athletes and parents must complete and sign a Covid-19 participation waiver
- All Athletes must be cleared on SportsNet by the Athletic Department
The Covid-19 waiver and sports clearance are available online through the vendor, SportsNet. Please make sure your clearance and waiver are complete! You will not be able to participate if you have not been cleared! You can find instructions on the clearance process here.
The Sportsnet website is currently updating to include the Covid-19 waiver and should be available June 25th.
We are planning to start summer conditioning June 29th:
- Mondays & Wednesdays 6:30pm to 8:00pm – @ Ancil Hoffman
- Saturdays 9:00am to 10:00am @ Crazy for Yogurt Parking Lot (if temperature is over 100° practice will be canceled please check the Google calendar for updates!)
Coach Anton and Coach Stacey will be taking the temperature of each student before every practice. All athletes will be placed in a training group no larger than 10, and social distancing will be strongly enforced. If you are still concerned about covid risks to your family please keep your child at home and they can continue to train on their own. Summer conditioning is not mandatory. Please remember to check our Google Calendar at riotrackxc.com or any changes.
You can reach Coach Anton at firstname.lastname@example.org or 916-801-8110
You can reach Coach Stacey at email@example.com